Bayou Fitness Total Trainer DLX-III Home Gym Features and Review
Check out the following “Bayou Fitness Total Trainer DLX-III Home Gym” honest review.
The polished chrome-trainer, Bayou Fitness Total Trainer DLX-III Home Gym, is specifically designed for those people who desire to burn a bulk of their fat. It can further help to build muscle strength. Another favorable outcome of this device is that it is fairly compact, so it does not occupies large space.
Bayou Fitness Total Trainer DLX-III Home Gym actually measures about 20 x 48 x 94 inches when open, and 20 x 50 x 14 inches when folded. The glide board attached to this device measures 14 x 16 inches.
The total trainers allow their users to perform unique upper body workouts, including the chin-ups, push-ups, pull ups, and behind-the-neck presses as well. Moreover, this machine can also be used for used for building six packs. This is basically supported by a Pro-Ab crunch strap, which provides support while exercising the core areas. There are also some bicep curl press bars present, which promotes the toning of the biceps present in the arms.
One of its best qualities includes its ability to be folded easily, and thus it can be easily stored. The presence of large castor further makes it easier to be transferred from one place to another. It also offers complete 14 workout guides, absolutely for free! However the user’s height should be limited between 6-7.
Features better than the predecessors
Some upgraded features of Bayou Fitness Total Trainer DLX-III are as follow:
- The Glide board rails are chrome plated
- The capacity of weight has been increased
- The glide board ball bearing is much smoother
- Squat platform and glide boards are also larger
The Bayou Fitness Total Trainer DLX-III comes with various attachments and accessories. These attachments and accessories are listed below:
- Curl Press bar
- Pro AB Crunch Strap
- Sit-up Cuffs
- Upgraded Squat Board
- Power weight Bar
- Pull/Push-Up Bar
- 2 Leg Cuffs
- Bicep ‘Power Flex’ Attachment
- Pilates Toe Bar
- 4 Program Cards
- Instructional DVD
Pros and Cons of the Bayou fitness total Trainer DLX-III
There are some mixed reviews regarding the Bayou Fitness Total Trainer DLX-III. Its pros and cons are described below:
- It arrives in fully assembled form
- It carries a small footprint, and so it is easy for storage
- Its various attachments allow the whole body workout
- The shiny chrome plating looks more attractive than paint
- It is cheaper than the Total Gym
- The Power weight bar allows some extra weight to be added
- For bodybuilding exercises, it offers very limited resistance
- The users often complain about the bearings; after consistent usage, they become noisy
- The limited added features do not justify those who argue about its high price
The current price of Bayou Fitness Total Trainer DLX-III Home gym is estimated to be around $559.06.
Bayou Fitness Total Trainer DLX-III Home Gym offers warranty of 1 year.