Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym Review (Youtube Video, Workouts, Best Price)
Find out the following Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym review.
Tailor-made for casual exercisers and newbie, the Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym is a splendid way to strengthen the muscles while burning fat, an excellent personal fitness trainer at the same time. With its 30 strength exercises and an in-built rowing station, it is a great value for money. However, with its only 210 pound power rod resistance, it is not suited for bodybuilders or fitness junkies.
The design is simplistic and compact, in spite of the large number of add-ons it comes with. It can be easily folded, dismantled and assembled back making it space-convenient. Although it provides ample storage options, but it cannot be moved around or confined in a closet. For better functionality, it is advised to stay put at a place.
With the clear blueprint that lays down the steps for putting together PR1000, it is highly user-friendly. This user guide brings the assembly time as low as two hours. Having said that, there have been occasional citations of the fasteners coming loose, hence a double check would be a good practice.
Putting to use its credible, award winning and industry leading resistance rods (or power rods), it provides its users a wide range to select – from 5lbs to 210 lbs, by employing a pulley system. Its weight range primarily caters to two groups of people – those wanting to build strength and muscle, and those looking to tone and sculpt their existing figures.
It’s important to note that the cable should be changed between exercises, even though it might be a little cumbersome. Another limitation of Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym is that its power rod cannot be upgraded, as is the case with the other Bowflex products. Hence its best suited for casual exercisers.
PR1000’s sliding seat also allows for aerobic exercise (also known as cardio) which is a physical exercise of relatively low intensity. This allows the PR1000 to be used as a pseudo-rower and hence provides dual functionality – cardio and strength training. Thus saving extra space and money that the user might need to chunk out to get a separate tread-mill or a cardio-only machine.
Although Bowflex PR1000 home gym doesn’t have a nifty TV showing how to do each exercise, it does have a number of wall displays to guide the user through the correct way to do each activity, which is mightily helpful for new users.
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym youtube video
– The most striking feature of Bowflex PR1000 home gym is its ability to combine and deliver results in both – cardio as well as resistance training. Although it appears to be a strength training machine, it has the potential to be completely transformed into the rowing mode looking completely natural, all the while. Also, the rowing functionality is as good as any standalone rowing equipment – generating the same result – stimulating blood flow through the heart, which is the core idea.
– It also completely overcomes the commonly faced problems faced by other home gym owners – difficulty in moving the equipment around. It can be effortlessly, folded up and stored away whenever required, which is a big boon.
– A true value for money – User reviews suggest that the Bowflex PR1000 home gym is surprisingly durable for a compact home gym, giving it an edge over other home gyms.
– One of the biggest limitations of Bowflex PR1000 home gym is the inflexibility it poses in terms of maximum power rod load – 210 lbs. It’s not possible to upgrade the number of rods once the exercisers get accustomed to the maximum weight, which becomes their stock standard resistance.
– Although known for its versatility, this affordable and hassle free home gym has very little or few lower-body exercise options for its users.
– Bowflex’s comparatively short guarantee for this home gym – an year for the frame, five years for the Power Rods and merely 60 days for other parts — is not really a morale-booster and awfully tempting for the buyers.
All in all, in spite of the limited power rod load and upgrade options, Bowflex PR1000 home gym is a true value for money and a must-have for all the fitness enthusiasts who wish to train in the comforts of their homes. Its compactness and portability, with optimized storage, makes it one of the most popular products available in the market. Its well- structured user manual with clear instructions about the assembly and usage of the equipment for sure makes it a wanted product and leaves the customer satisfied.
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym workouts
Trying to find workouts for Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym? Find in the following youtube video below!
Setup and user review
Amazon: Find the best price in Amazon now: Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym current price here
Ebay: [auction-affiliate tool=”lister”]